What is 'LIFE' really about?
Today I wanted to post about Life in general.
So my uni pals were telling me about this new stress relief remedy that helps people relax and act calm when they have a little too much on their plate. It’s called adult colouring in books?! How amazing is this. Apparently when you draw and use different colours to fill out images – it smooths the soul, mind and works as a mini meditation procedure. How interesting huh! So I plan on heading down to the local news agency to purchase a few, and give them a go and see if they really work!
I’ve been feeling super stress with my future career, work, family, working out, eating healthy, uni, and juggling everyone all at once. I know I’m not the only one out their feeling this way, but sometimes it gets all too much and I feel like the worlds crumbling down.
But whenever I feel this way, I tend to scroll through quotes on my news feeds and read some inspirational articles about people in a similar situation. I need to realise that I am NOT the only one in this boat. That life throws obstacles our way, and we use our brains to balance and maintain whatever life throws at us. Its MUCH MUCH easier to say than do, but it’s a learning curve and I am trying my hardest :)
However, today, I am feeling inspirational, moving and motivated to help people around me… So I have decided to post random quotes that I found comforting and stress reliving.
1. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. – Mark Twain
2. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
3. Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. – Jesus
4. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
5. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. –Bill Cosby
Heres a few pictures I came across ♡♡